Member - Cercle des économistes
Present positions :
- Professor in economics, University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Deputy Scientific Director, Institute of Human and Social Sciences, CNRS
- Associate member, Paris School of Economics
- Member, Institut universitaire de France
- Director of the french team of the National Transfer Accounts
- Associate editor of the Journal of Economic Demography and of the Journal of the Economics of Ageing
Positions held :
- Professor, Université Montpellier
- Assistant professor, Université Toulouse
- PhD in economics, University Paris 1
- Master in mathematical economics, University Paris 1 et Ecole Centrale Paris
- Master in finance, University Paris 2
Main publications :
- Is Low Fertility Really a Problem? Population Aging, Dependency, and Consumption (with R. Lee, A. Mason et al.). Science 346 (6206), 229-234, 2014.
- Persistent Differences in Mortality Patterns across Industrialized Countries (with L. J. Esso and H. Pifarré i Arolas). PLoS ONE 9(9): e106176, 2014.
- Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging (with F. Collard). Demographic Research 29 (23), 617-640, 2013.
- Mortality Transition and Differential Incentives for Early Retirement (with S. P. Lau and M. Sanchez-Romero). Journal of Economic Theory 147 (1), 261-283, 2012.
Economic field of expertise
- Macroeconomics, growth
- Longevity, ageing
- Intergenerational transfers