L. Alan WINTERS
Professor - University of Sussex
Interests, Fields of Research: international trade, migration, development.
- “How Regional Blocs Affect Excluded Countries: The Price Effects of MERCOSUR”, American Economic Review, 2002, vol. 92, no. 4, pp889-904. (with Won Chang)
- ‘Trade and Economic Geography: The Impact of EEC Accession on the UK’, The Manchester School, Vol 79 No. 5 994–1017, 2011, (with Henry Overman)
- ‘The Impact of the Movement of Labour: Results from a Model of Bilateral Migration Flows’, Global Economy Journal. Volume 11, Issue 4, Pages 1–22, ISSN (Online) 1524-5861, DOI: 10.2202/1524-5861.1738, December 2011 (with Terrie Walmsley and Amer Ahmed)
- ‘Trade as Engine of Creative Destruction: The Mexican experience with Chinese competition’, (with Leo Iacovone and Ferdinand Rauch), Journal of International Economics, 89(2) 379-392, 2013
- ‘Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What have we learned in a decade?’, Annual Review of Resource Economics, vol 6, 2014, DOI: 10.1146/annurev-resource-110713-105054 (with Antonio Martuscelli)